Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hair Dilemma.

My hair. I guess I've always been the kind of girl that stays within the lines. No extensions, no Rihanna red or bright purple foils. I'm not a complete bore.. I have played around with tints- nothing permanent though, and I much prefer myself as a blonde anyway. As a brunette I was always told I look sick and pale, plus- blondes really do have more fun ;)
The closest I have gotten to something 'a little different' and 'fashion forward' was fairy floss pink ends that I quickly discovered would fade after three washes. It was fun for a week or so...but obviously one of those trends that come and go briskly. I am now faced with the hair dilemma. A 2.30pm appointment at the hairdresser. I need to sit in that consultation chair and confidently know what I want (hate it when the hairdresser feels he/she has the license to play around with colours as their creative outlet- it's my hair...I'm paying the $$$ and I have to wear it around on my head!) I'm sort of leaning towards a soft version of balayage...low maintenance, fashion forward, softens the face and a bit playful too. Now for photo inspiration to make me feel better about said consultation.




 Wish me luck!! xx

Source- Tumblr+Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment