Friday, December 9, 2011

Looks That I'm Loving.










Okay. So I have to admit that I am liking this cooler summer thing Sydney has going on atm. With the exception of today it has kind of been like London weather of late. I've always dreamed of having a white Christmas... and if tops of 22' is the closest we'll ever get to a colder Chrissy then I can deal with that. I've unpacked all of my winter sweaters that I put away for the summer season and have been wearing them everyday this past week. I may even me able to wear my Zara faux fur vest I bought in New York when I was there in October (How exciting). I can honestly tell you now. I will be the happiest girl on earth if on Christmas Day the rain clouds appear & a colder day (or morn) gives me the opportunity of wearing a Onesie. Yes! xx

Source- Kate the Great + Haper's Bazaare + Hanneli + Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment