Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy Sunday.













Found this photo of Marilyn Monroe on Tumblr and just had to post it as I read the most intriguing and beautifully written article/interview with Michelle Williams (who is cast as Marilyn in Her up and coming movie 'A Week With Marilyn') in the UK December Issue of Elle Magazine. If you have a spare 10minutes (depending on how fast you read and how many times you go over each interview answer to really soak it in) and a spare $9.95, you really must purchase this Issue and have a read. I can now add Michelle Williams to my list of inspiring Female Actors.

I've spent my morning watching Trailers and interviews with various actors. If you like to do the same jump on YouTube and watch Kirsten Dunst be interviewed on Her role in Lars von Trier's latest movie 'Melancholia'. She has come a very long way from Bring It On, that's for sure! I can't wait to see this film!

Well, I hope you are all having a blissful & relaxing Sunday xx

Source- Google Images + Tumblr + 123456789smiling + Montana Cox FB pg + The Intersection Paddington

No comments:

Post a Comment