Sunday, February 26, 2012

s u n d a y






My plans for today quickly came to a halt when I opened my blind this morning to see that the sun was hidden behind clouds. So, instead of venturing to camp cove to spend a day at the beach, I made myself breakfast, had my usual black coffee and then starting moving furniture in the lounge room. Saturday my hub and I bought some new paint brushes, canvases and water based colours.

I had seen a post on tumblr of this statement and wanted it for our apartment...so I set him that task while I opted for something a little more eccentric. In the end it turned out to be a wonderful day with my sister and bro in law coming over for a healthy lunch of hot chips and gravy and a little play with my Praktica film camera.

Now that I don't work Sunday's ... it may very well be my new fav day of the week.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment