Friday, March 9, 2012

counterpart.












I have had quite a few people, over the last few years, tell me that I have quite a resemblance to Chloe Sevigny. It happened again tonight, when the tutor of my course went to call me Chloe and apologised, explaining that she finally figured out that to her, that's who I looked like. 
 It's always interesting when more than one person will say the exact same thing about you and yet they have never even met before! I can't really see it, but I think she is very talented and shoots beautifully. Especially in this last picture I have uploaded here. The photograph is so raw and vulnerable. 
I love when a moment like that is captured. 
Anyway! It's currently past 1am... that would mean it's Friday! So, happy Friday. xx

Images- tumblr + stockholm streetstyle

1 comment: